BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO, CALIFORNIA
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 1999
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF MAY 18 AND JUNE 1, 1999 BOARD MEETINGS. (For
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- 1999-2000 DISTRICT BUDGET AND BUDGET RESOLUTIONS: (For Board
a. 1999-2000 District Budget.
b. Resolution No. 1874 Employee Classification and Salary Range
c. Resolution No. 1875 Concerning the Levying of Taxes for the
1999-2000 Fiscal Year.
d. Resolution No. 1876 Determining that Charges, Rates and Fees
are not Proceeds of Taxes.
e. Resolution No. 1877 District
Investment Policy for 1999-2000.
f. Resolution No. 1878
Setting Capital Cost Recovery Fees and Charges.
- RESOLUTION NO. 1879 - INTENT TO AMEND CALPERS RETIREMENT
CONTRACT. (For Board action.)
- PROPOSAL OF RIVEN ROCK MUTUAL WATER COMPANY REGARDING
DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS. (For Board action.) Staff Report to be Delivered at
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask
questions of the Board relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on
- CLOSED SESSION / CONFERENCE WITH DISTRICT REAL ESTATE
NEGOTIATOR RELATIVE TO SALE OF BUELL RESERVOIR PROPERTY PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE
SECTION NO. 54956.8.
Note: This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water
front counter and outside front wall at 3:00 p.m. on
June 25, 1999.
The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no
qualified individual with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied
the benefits of, the Districts programs, services or activities because of any
If you need special assistance to participate in this
meeting, please contact the District Office at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least
twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make appropriate
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net