BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO, CALIFORNIA
AT 2:00 P.M., TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 1999
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask
questions of the Board relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on
- CONSENT AGENDA - Approved or Accepted by Vote on One Motion
Unless Board Member Requests Separate Consideration.
a. Minutes of August 17 and September 10, 1999 Board
b. Water Production Report for August 1999.
c. Water Sales Reports for August 1999.
d. Water Works Operation Report for August 1999.
e. Investment of District Funds.
f. Payment of Bills.
g. Report on Distribution System and Fire Flow Upgrade Program and
Water Availability Charge Program.
h. June 1999 Cashflow.
i. Report on Access to District Web Page.
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- RATIFICATION OF APPEALS COMMITTEE RECOMMENDATION RELATIVE TO
APPEAL OF SERENA CARROLL, 636 OAK GROVE DRIVE. (For Board action.)
- CLAIM OF TIMOTHY PARRA FOR VEHICLE DAMAGE. (For Board
- RESOLUTION NO. 1882 AUTHORIZING AN AMENDMENT TO THE PERS
CONTRACT. (For Board action.)
- LETTER TO CITY OF SANTA BARBARA REGARDING SHEFFIELD
RESERVOIR. (For Board action.)
- LETTER TO CITY OF SANTA BARBARA REGARDING FLUORIDATION. (For
- LETTER TO CARPINTERIA VALLEY WATER DISTRICT REGARDING
COVERING OF ORTEGA RESERVOIR. (For Board action.)
- STATE WATER PROJECT ANNUAL WATER ORDER, FOUR YEAR PROJECTION
AND POSSIBLE TABLE A REDUCTION. (For Board action.)
- SPECIAL DISTRICTS ADMINISTRATION TRAINING SEMINAR. (For
- STATE BOARD ACTION ON PETITION OF LAMBERT ROAD OWNERS AND
RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- CLOSED SESSION:
- Public Employee Appointment General Manager, Pursuant
to Government Code Section 54957.
- Conference with Legal Counsel Relative to Pending Litigation
Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9.
- APPOINTMENT OF DISTRICT GENERAL MANAGER.
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information.)
a. Cachuma Conservation Release Board Meeting of August 23,
1999. b. Cachuma Operation and Maintenance Board Meeting of August 23, 1999.
1. Special Districts Association Meeting of August
2. CALAFCO Meeting of September 1-3, 1999.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information and Board action.)
- Operations Committee.
- Cima Del Mundo Water System Improvement Cost Share Proposal
East Valley Road.
- Barker Pass Pump Station Phase II Improvements.
- Juncal Dam Valve Automation Project Modifications.
- District Capital Projects Inspection Services.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS OTHER THAN REGULAR AGENDA
ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING. (Next Regular Board Meeting Scheduled
for October 19, 1999.)
Note: This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District
front counter and outside front wall at 3:00 p.m. on September 13, 1999.
The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no qualified individual
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability.
If you need special assistance to participate in this meeting,
please contact the District Office at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least
twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net