- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask
questions of the Board relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on
- CONSENT AGENDA - Approved or Accepted by Vote on One Motion
Unless Board Member Requests Separate Consideration.
a. Minutes of September 16, 1999 Board meeting.
b. Water Production Report for September 1999.
c. Water Sales Reports for September 1999.
d. Water Works Operation Report for September 1999.
e. Investment of District Funds.
f. Payment of Bills.
g. Report on Distribution System and Fire Flow Upgrade Program and Water
Availability Charge Program.
h. August 1999 Cashflow with August sales.
i. Report on Access to District Web Page.
j. South Coast Water Awareness Month Campaign.
k. Sustainable Landscape Fair.
l. Newspaper Article Regarding Picacho Lane Main Replacement
Construction and District Article on Main Construction Program.
m. Letter from City of Santa Barbara Regarding Fluoridation.
n. Letter from State Health Department Regarding Fluoridation.
o. Letter from City of Santa Barbara Regarding Desalination Plant.
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- DISTRICT 1998-99 FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND BUDGET REPORT.
- 1998-99 DISTRICT AUDIT PREPARED BY OUTSIDE AUDITOR AND
REPORT TO MANAGEMENT, WITH PROPOSED DISTRICT RESPONSE. Time Certain: 2:30 p.m. (For Board
- 1998A BONDS ARBITRAGE STUDY. (For Board action.)
- AUGMENTATION OF CONTRACT WITH ENTRIX FOR PREPARATION OF
ALDER AND FOX CREEKS OPERATIONS PLANS. (For Board action.)
- STATUS OF COUNTY APPROVAL OF LOT LINE ADJUSTMENT AND LOT
SPLIT AT BUELL RESERVOIR PROPERTY. (For information.)
- CIMA DEL MUNDO MAIN EXTENSION GRANT OF EASEMENT. (For Board
- REPORT ON DISTRICT YEAR 2000 PREPAREDENESS. (For
- RESOLUTION NO. 1883 EXPRESSING APPRECIATION FOR THE SERVICE
OF GENERAL MANAGER C. CHARLES EVANS. (For Board action.)
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information.)
a. Central Coast Water Authority Meeting of September
b. ACWA Board of Directors Meeting of September 24, 1999.
c. Cachuma Conservation Release Board Meeting of September 27, 1999.
d. Cachuma Operation and Maintenance Board Meeting of September 27, 1999.
e. Special Districts Association Meeting of September 27, 1999.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS OTHER THAN REGULAR AGENDA
ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING. (Next
Regular Board Meeting Scheduled for November 16, 1999.)
- CLOSED SESSION/CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL RELATIVE TO
PERSONNEL MATTER PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957.
Note: This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District
front counter and outside front wall at 3:00 p.m. on October 15, 1999.
The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no qualified individual
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability.
If you need special assistance to participate in this meeting,
please contact the District Office at (805) 969-2271. Notification at
least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting will enable the District
to make appropriate arrangements.