BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF OCTOBER 6, 1998 BOARD MEETING. (For Board action.)
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- DISTRICT WATER OPERATIONS REPORT FOR SEPTEMBER 1998. (For information.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- FURTHER CONSIDERATION REGARDING POSSIBLE GROUNDWATER CONTAMINATION FROM PACIFICA
GRADUATE INSTITUTE SEPTIC WASTE DISPOSAL. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT FINANCES. (For Board action.)
a. Payment of Bills.
b. 1997-98 District Audit.
c. Report to Management and Response.
d. Resolution No. 1867 Authorizing New Signature Cards.
- CONSIDERATION OF REPORT ON PROPOSED WATER RATE AND SERVICE CHARGE CHANGES. (For
- CCWA DEBT SERVICE ELECTION FORM. (For Board action.)
- GROUNDWATER BASIN MANAGEMENT PLAN. (For Board action.)
- BOARD MEETINGS IN NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER 1998. (For Board action.)
- VERBAL REPORT ON MEETINGS. (For information.)
a. COMB Meeting of October 19, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA. (Next Board Meeting on
Wednesday, November 4, 1998.)
- CLOSED SESSION/CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL REGARDING POTENTIAL LITIGATION IN
ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT CODE 54956.9, AND EXISTING LITIGATION, CITY OF LOMPOC V. USBR,
IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54956.9(a).
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
outside front wall at 3:00 p.m. on October 16, 1998.
The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no qualified
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting
will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net