BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF SEPTEMBER 22, 1998 BOARD MEETING. (For Board action.)
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- DISTRICT WATER PRODUCTION REPORT FOR SEPTEMBER 1998. (For information.)
- DISTRICT WATER SALES REPORTS FOR SEPTEMBER 1998. (For information.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- REPORT ON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND FIRE FLOW UPGRADE PROGRAM AND WATER AVAILABILITY
CHARGE FUNDS. (For information.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- FURTHER CONSIDERATION REGARDING POSSIBLE GROUNDWATER CONTAMINATION FROM PACIFICA
GRADUATE INSTITUTE SEPTIC WASTE DISPOSAL. (For Board action.)
- AWARD OF WATER MAIN CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT FOR HERMOSILLO ROAD, SOUTH JAMESON LANE,
ROMERO CANYON RESERVOIR ROAD, PARRA GRANDE LANE AND EAST MOUNTAIN DRIVE. (For Board
- CIMA DEL MUNDO WATER SERVICE PROPOSAL. (For Board action.)
- PRODUCTION - METER USAGE: PRELIMINARY ANALYSIS OF UNACCOUNTED WATER. (For information.)
- REVISED DISTRICT REGIONAL BOARD AND COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS. (For information.)
- USE OF GLEN ANNIE RESERVOIR BY THE DISTRICT. (For Board action.)
- SCHEDULE PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING RESOLUTION RELATIVE TO USE OF DISTRICT WATER SUPPLIES
TO OFFSET ANY GROUNDWATER BASIN OVERDRAFT. (For Board action.)
- REQUEST OF SAM HOLROYD REGARDING WATER MAIN EXTENSION. (For Board action.)
- VERBAL REPORT ON MEETINGS. (For information.)
a. CCWA Board Meeting of September 24, 1998.
b. ACWA Board Meeting of September 25, 1998.
c. ACWA Region 5 Meeting of September 28, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information and possible Board action.)
a. Operations Committee.
1) Picacho Lane Main Replacement Schedule.
2) Groundwater Basin Management Plan and Schedule Public Hearing for Plan.
3) Status of Underground Storage Tank Cleanup.
4) Report on Barker Pass Pump Station "Walk-Up Access."
5) Proposal for Investigation of Ennisbrook Well No. 3.
b. Finance Committee.
1) Report on Proposed Water Rate and Service Charge Changes.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA. (Next Regular Meeting
on October 20, 1998.)
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
outside front wall at 3:00 p.m. on October 2, 1998.
The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no qualified
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting
will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net