- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- INTRODUCTION OF NEWLY APPOINTED DISTRICT GENERAL MANAGER
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask
questions of the Board relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on
- CONSENT AGENDA - Approved or Accepted by Vote on One Motion
Unless Board Member Requests Separate Consideration.
Minutes of October 19, 1999 Board meeting.
b. Water Production Report for October 1999.
c. Water Sales Reports for October 1999.
d. Water Works Operation Report for October 1999.
e. Investment of District Funds.
f. Payment of Bills.
g. Accounts Receivable Write-Offs.
h. Report on Distribution System and Fire Flow Upgrade Program and
Water Availability Charge Program.
i. September 1999 Cashflow with October sales.
j. Report on Access to District Web Page.
k. First Quarter Budget Report.
l. First Quarter Investment Report.
j. 1999/2000 Continuing Disclosure.
k. Budget Augmentation for Vehicle Purchase and Declaration of Surplus Equipment.
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- RESOLUTION NO. 1884 PETITIONING THE DISTRICT FOR ANNEXATION,
GOSTOVITCH, APN 155-02-016, 1000 BLOCK OF TORO CANYON ROAD. (For Board action.)
- RATIFICATION OF BID AWARD AND EASEMENT AGREEMENT FOR
HIGHLINE RELOCATION AT 999 ROMERO CANYON ROAD. (For Board action.)
- BUELL RESERVOIR PROPERTY PROPOSED PUMP STATION. (For
- STETSON REGULATOR / EAST VALLEY ROAD PROPOSED PUMP
STATION. (For Board action.)
- RIVEN ROCK / DISTRICT WATER SYSTEM REVISED PROPOSAL. (For
- CLAIM OF UNITED SERVICES AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION REPRESENTING
JOSEPH H. HARDIN FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE. (For Board action.)
- LETTER FROM CARPINTERIA VALLEY WATER DISTRICT REGARDING
PROVIDING COVER FOR ORTEGA RESERVOIR AND USBR LETTER PROVIDING SCHEDULE FOR ORTEGA
RESERVOIR SEISMIC STUDY. (For information.)
- RATIFICATION OF NOTICE OF EXEMPTION FOR 1999-2000 WATER
AVAILABILITY CHARGE PROJECTS. (For Board action.)
- LETTER FROM SANTA BARBARA MAYOR HARRIET MILLER REGARDING
DISTRICT AND CARPINTERIA VALLEY WATER DISTRICT LETTER RELATIVE TO SHEFFIELD RESERVOIR.
- DRAFT UPDATE OF EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK. Previously Distributed
Under Separate Cover. (Will be consider by the Board for approval at the December 14, 1999
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information.)
a. ACWA Region 5 Meeting of October 25, 1999.
b. Special Districts Association Meeting of October 25, 1999.
c. Cachuma Conservation Release Board Meetings of November 1 and 22, 1999.
d. Cachuma Operation and Maintenance Board Meetings of November 1 and 22, 1999.
e. LAFCO Meeting of November 4, 1999.
f. Meetings Regarding Salmonid Initiative Funding on November 4 and 5, 1999.
g. ACWA Board of Directors Meeting on November 19, 1999.
h. Santa Barbara Water Purveyors Agency Meeting on November 22, 1999.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS OTHER THAN REGULAR AGENDA
ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING. (Next Regular Board Meeting Scheduled
for December 14, 1999.)
- CLOSED SESSION/CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL RELATIVE TO
POTENTIAL LITIGATION PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54956.9.
Note: This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District
front counter and outside front wall at 3:00 p.m. on November 19, 1999.
The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no qualified individual
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability.
If you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the
District Office at (805) 969-2271.
Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting will enable the District
to make appropriate arrangements.