BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- INTRODUCE NEW DISTRICT WATER TREATMENT SUPERINTENDENT STEVE HICKOX.
- MINUTES OF NOVEMBER 17, 18, AND 23 1998 BOARD MEETINGS. (For Board action.)
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- DISTRICT WATER PRODUCTION REPORT FOR NOVEMBER 1998. (For information.)
- DISTRICT WATER SALES REPORTS FOR NOVEMBER 1998. (For information.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- REPORT ON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND FIRE FLOW UPGRADE PROGRAM AND WATER AVAILABILITY
CHARGE FUNDS. (For information.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- FOX AND ALDER CREEKS BIOLOGICAL STUDIES. (For Board action.)
a. Proposed 1998-99 Challenge Cost-Share Agreement with U.S. Forest Service.
b. Proposed Project Oversight by Entrix.
- NOTICE OF CARPINTERIA VALLEY WATER DISTRICT CAPITAL PROGRAM PUBLIC HEARING ON DECEMBER
11, 1998. (For Board action.)
- RATIFICATION OF CACHUMA CONSERVATION RELEASE BOARD BUDGET ADJUSTMENT. (For Board
- RESOLUTION NO. 1870 ESTABLISHING DISTRICT EMPLOYEE CLASSIFICATION SALARY RANGE AND
SCHEDULE. (For Board action.)
- VERBAL REPORT ON MEETINGS. (For information.)
a. ACWA/JPIA Meeting of Nov. 30 - Dec. 1, 1998.
b. ACWA Conference of Dec. 2-4, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- CLOSED SESSION/CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL REGARDING POTENTIAL LITIGATION IN
ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT CODE 54956.9.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA. (Board Meeting on
December 15, 1998.)
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
outside front wall at 3:00 p.m. on December 4, 1998.
The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no qualified
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting
will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net