BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, JANUARY 20, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF JANUARY 6, 1998 BOARD MEETING. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT WATER SALES REPORTS FOR DECEMBER 1997. (For information.)
- DISTRICT WATER WORKS OPERATIONS REPORT FOR DECEMBER 1997. (For information.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- BILLS FOR PAYMENT. (For Board action.)
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- MWD COMMITTEE AND REGIONAL BOARD ASSIGNMENTS. (For Board ratification.)
- RECOMMENDATION TO CONTINUE CONSIDERATION OF (1) PLACE, DATE AND TIME OF REGULAR BOARD
MEETINGS (2) DIRECTORS COMPENSATION AND (3) LONG RANGE PLAN AND SCHEDULE PUBLIC
HEARING REGARDING RATES AND FEES UNTIL FEBRUARY 3, 1998 WHEN FULL BOARD CAN BE PRESENT.
(For Board action.)
- DISTRICT WATER STORED IN CARPINTERIA GROUNDWATER BASIN. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT DIVERSIONS AT ALDER AND FOX CREEKS AND INADVERTENT RELEASE OF SEDIMENT TO ALDER
CREEK. (For discussion and possible Board action.)
- DISTRICT DRIVER DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES POLICY. (For Board action.)
- ACWA 1998 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ELECTION NOTICE. (For discussion and possible Board
- CHANGE IN TERMS OF AGREEMENT FOR SANTA BARBARA BANK AND TRUST LOAN. (For information.)
- REVIEW CHANGE IN ACCOUNTING METHOD. (For Board action.)
- REPORT ON DISTRICT WATER CONSERVATION QUESTIONNAIRE. (For Board action.)
- WATER CONSERVATION PLAN UPDATE. (For Board action.)
- DWR URBAN WATER MANAGEMENT PLAN EVALUATION. (For Board action.)
- VERBAL STATUS REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Cachuma Seismic Safety Work.
a. Status of SWRCB Board Order 94-5 Studies.
b. Fishery Matters other than 94-5 Studies.
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information.)
a. LAFCO Meeting of January 8, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA.
- CLOSED SESSION / MEETING WITH REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATOR PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
front wall at 3:00 p.m. on January 16, 1998.
Note: The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the
meeting will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net