BOARD OF DIRECTORS
MONTECITO WATER DISTRICT
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO, CALIFORNIA
at 2:00 P.M. on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 1999
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask
questions of the Board relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on
- CONSENT AGENDA - Approved or Accepted by Vote on One Motion
Unless Board Member Requests Separate Consideration.
a. Minutes of November 23, 1999 Board meeting.
b. Water Production Report for November 1999.
c. Water Sales Reports for November 1999.
d. Water Works Operation Report for November 1999.
e. Investment of District Funds.
f. Payment of Bills.
g. Report on Distribution System and Fire Flow Upgrade Program and Water
Availability Charge Program and Status of 1998A Bond Program.
h. October 1999 Cashflow with November Sales.
i. Report on Access to District Web Page.
j. 1998/99 CCWA Continuing Disclosure Report.
k. Letter of Thanks from Picacho Meadows Association Regarding Main
l. 1999 Water Rates Survey Results.
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- REQUEST OF JAMES HARTLE FOR REIMBURSEMENT FOR MAIN
CONSTRUCTION COSTS. (For Board action.)
- CLAIM OF VICTORIA MAGLIONE FOR VEHICLE DAMAGE. (For Board
- PROPOSED WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT SAN YSIDRO ROAD FROM
EAST VALLEY ROAD TO EAST MOUNTAIN DRIVE. (For Board action.)
- UPDATED DISTRICT EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK. (For Board action.)
- RESOLUTION NO. 1885 REGARDING INVENTORY OF DISTRICT LANDS
AND AIR SPACE. (For Board action.)
- DIRECTORS COMPENSATION. (For Board action.)
- RIVEN ROCK / DISTRICT WATER SYSTEM REVISED PROPOSAL. (For
Board action.) Time Certain at 4:00 P.M.
- RESOLUTION NO. 1886 AUTHORIZING DISTRICT BOARD PRESIDENT TO
SIGN LETTER TO CALIFORNIA RESOURCES AGENCY REQUESTING DISTRIBUTION OF FEDERAL AND STATE
FUNDS FOR SALMONID RECOVERY PROJECTS. (For Board action.)
- RESOLUTION NO. 1887: RESOLUTION OF NECESSITY RELATIVE TO
UPRR EASEMENT FOR TWO WATERLINE CROSSINGS AT POSILIPO AND PADARO LANES. (For Board
- REQUEST OF LINDA BLITZ AND ROGER BINGHAM FOR EXEMPTION FROM
LAND USE RESTRICTION TO CONSTRUCT SWIMMING POOL ON FORMER DISTRICT BUELL RESERVOIR
PROPERTY. (For Board action.)
- FALL 1999 GROUNDWATER MONITORING PROGRAM RESULTS. (For
- VERBAL REPORT ON ALDER AND FOX CREEKS OPERATIONS PLANS.
- VERBAL REPORT ON BUELL RESERVOIR PROPERTY LOT LINE
ADJUSTMENT AND LOT SPLIT APPLICATION. (For information.)
- RESOLUTION NO. 1888 RELATIVE TO EMPLOYEE MEDICAL
REIMBURSEMENT ACCOUNT. (For Board action.)
- RESOLUTION NO. 1889 REGARDING NEW BANK SIGNATURE CARDS.
(For Board action.)
- DIRECTOR CAMPBELLS RESIDENCY STATUS. (For
- CCRB TECHNICAL AND LEGAL ISSUES REPORTS. (For information.)
- CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ACT. (For Board action.)
- Notice of Exemption for Stetson Pressure Regulating Vault
- ACCEPTANCE OF EASEMENT APPRAISAL FOR WATERLINE ACROSS 777
ROMERO CANYON ROAD. (For Board action.)
- COAST VILLAGE CIRCLE WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT. (For Board
- RESOLUTION NO. 1890 REGARDING SUPPORT OF PROPOSITION
13-STATE WATER BOND. (For Board action.)
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information.)
- ACWA and ACWA/JPIA Meetings of November 29-December 3, 1999.
- Cachuma Operation and Maintenance Board Meeting of December
- LAFCO Meeting of December 9, 1999.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
- Operations Committee.
- Finance Committee.
- Public Information Committee.
- Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS OTHER THAN REGULAR AGENDA
ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT REGULAR BOARD MEETING. (Next Regular Board Meeting Scheduled
for January 18, 2000. Note that District Board Workshop Relative to South Coast Conduit
and Ortega Reservoir Issue will be held on December 20, 1999.)
Note: This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water
front counter and outside front wall at 3:00 p.m. on
December 10, 1999.
The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no
qualified individual with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied
the benefits of, the Districts programs, services or activities because of any
If you need special assistance to participate in this
meeting, please contact the District Office at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least
twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make appropriate
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net