BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF FEBRUARY 3, 1998 BOARD MEETING. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT WATER PRODUCTION REPORT FOR JANUARY 1998. (For information.)
- DISTRICT WATER SALES REPORTS FOR JANUARY 1998. (For information.)
- DISTRICT WATER WORKS OPERATIONS REPORT. (For information.)
- BILLS FOR PAYMENT. (For Board action.)
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- DISTRICT MID-YEAR BUDGET REPORT. (For information.)
- QUARTERLY INVESTMENT REPORT. (For information.)
- REVIEW FORMAT FOR PUBLIC HEARING ON FEBRUARY 24, 1998 AND SCHEDULE SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
AT 3:00 P.M. ON FEBRUARY 26, 1998. (For Board action.)
- LETTERS TO SENATOR OCONNELL AND ASSEMBLYMAN FIRESTONE REGARDING LEGISLATION TO
RECOVER RETROACTIVE INTEREST CHARGED BY DWR ON SAFE DRINKING WATER BOND LOAN. (For
- RATIFICATION OF SALE OF STATE WATER TO DWR TURNBACK POOL PROGRAM AND REDUCTION OF
PURCHASE OF STATE WATER IN 1998. (For Board action.)
- REQUESTS FOR RESOLUTIONS OF SUPPORT FOR ACWA/JPIA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE. (For Board
- STATE HEALTH DEPARTMENT STUDY REGARDING WATER DISINFECTION BY-PRODUCTS HEALTH EFFECTS.
- PROPOSED LEGISLATION TO AMEND FISH AND GAME CODE 1018. (For information.)
- MODIFICATION OF BRADBURY DAM OPERATIONS FOR FLOOD CONTROL FOR 1997-98. (For information
and possible Board action.)
- VERBAL STATUS REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Cachuma Seismic Safety Work.
a. Status of SWRCB Board Order 94-5 Studies.
b. Fishery Matters other than 94-5 Studies.
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information.)
a. Cachuma Conservation Release Board Meeting of January 20, 1998.
b. Central Coast Water Authority Board Meeting of January 22, 1998.
c. Santa Barbara Water Purveyors Agency Meeting of January 23, 1998.
d. Special Districts Association Meeting of January 26, 1998.
e. LAFCO Meeting of February 5, 1998.
f. Cachuma Operations and Maintenance Board Meetings of January 26 and February 9, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA.
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
front wall at 3:00 p.m. on February 13, 1998.
Note: The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the
meeting will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net