BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 1998
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
MINUTES OF JANUARY 20,1998 BOARD MEETING. (For Board action.)
DISTRICT WATER PRODUCTION REPORT FOR JANUARY 1998.
(For information.) (To be distributed at board meeting.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- REPORT ON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND FIRE FLOW PROGRAM AND WATER AVAILABILITY CHARGE FUND.
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Board's jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- CONSIDERATION OF PLACE, DATE AND TIME OF REGULAR DISTRICT BOARD MEETINGS. (For Board
- DISCUSSION OF LONG RANGE PLAN AND SCHEDULE PUBLIC HEARING REGARDING CAPITAL PLAN AND
DISTRICT RATES AND FEES. (For Board action.)
- ADOPTION OF NEGATIVE DECLARATION RELATIVE TO CONSTRUCTION OF ROMERO RESERVOIR PUMP
STATION. (For Board action.)
- TERMINATION OF WATER SERVICE TO 2725 MACADAMIA LANE, DAVID PRENATT - ACCOUNT NO,
17-5610-1 FOR FAILURE TO TEST BACKFLOW DEVICE. (For Board action.)
- REQUEST APPROVAL FOR ATTENDANCE OF DIRECTOR ABEL AT ACWA DC CONFERENCE AND DIRECTOR
CAMPBELL AT WATER LAW SEMINAR. (For Board action.)
- LETTER TO FARRIS HIGNETT (For information.)
- LETTERS TO U.S. FOREST SERVICE REGARDING DIVERSION AT AND UNINTENTIONAL RELEASE OF
SEDIMENT TO ALDER CREEK. (For information.)
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information and Board action.)
a. Cachuma Conservation Release Board Meeting of January 20, 1998.
b. Central Coast Water Authority Board of Directors Meeting of January 22, 1998.
c. Santa Barbara Water Purveyors Agency Meeting of January 23, 1998.
1. SBWPA 1998-99 Budget. (For Board action.)
d. Cachuma Operation and Maintenance Board Meeting of January 26, 1998.
e. Special District Association Board Meeting of January 26, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For Formation.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA.
- CLOSED SESSION/MEETING WITH REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATOR PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION
NO. 54956. 8.
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
outside front wall at 3:00 p m. on January 30, 1998.
Note: The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the District's programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you need
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District
(805) 969-227 1. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting
will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net