BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, MARCH 3, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF FEBRUARY 17, 24 AND 26, 1998 BOARD MEETINGS. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT WATER PRODUCTION REPORT FOR FEBRUARY 1998. (For information.) (To be
distributed at Board meeting.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- REPORT ON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND FIRE FLOW PROGRAM AND WATER AVAILABILITY CHARGE FUND.
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- PROPOSAL OF CACHUMA OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE BOARD TO CONSTRUCT NEW OFFICE BUILDING.
(For discussion and possible Board action.)
- VERBAL STATUS REPORTS.
a. Cachuma Seismic Safety Work.
a. Status of SWRCB Board Order 94-5 Studies.
b. Fishery Matters other than 94-5 Studies.
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information and Board action.)
a. Central Coast Water Authority Meeting of February 26, 1998.
b. Cachuma Operations and Maintenance Board Meeting of March 2, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA.
- CLOSED SESSION / MEETING WITH REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATOR PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
front wall at 3:00 p.m. on February 27, 1998.
Note: The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the
meeting will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net