BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF MARCH 17, 1998 BOARD MEETING. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT WATER PRODUCTION REPORT FOR MARCH, 1998. (For information.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- REPORT ON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND FIRE FLOW UPGRADE PROGRAM AND WATER AVAILABILITY
CHARGE FUNDS. (For information.)
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- REVIEW CHANGE IN ACCOUNTING METHOD. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT SAFE DRIVING PROCEDURES POLICY. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS POLICY. (For Board action.)
- CONSIDERATION OF SWP TABLE A ENTITLEMENT CHANGES. (For Board action.)
- REIMBURSEMENT OF PUMP STATION AND BRADBURY DAM REPAIR LOAN FROM CCWA. (For Board
- RATIFICATION OF CCRB 1998-99 BUDGET. (For Board action.)
- REQUEST FOR CONTRIBUTION TO WATER AWARENESS CAMPAIGN. (For Board action.)
- ENGAGEMENT OF BOND FINANCIAL CONSULTANT. (For Board action.)
- CONSIDERATION OF WAIVING STORM RELATED WATER LOSS. (For Board action.)
- LETTER TO U.S. FOREST SERVICE REGARDING OPERATING CRITERIA FOR FOX AND ALDER CREEK
DIVERSIONS. (For information.)
- USFS PROGRESS REPORT ON 1997 FOX AND ALDER CREEK HABITAT SURVEYS. (For information.)
- RESOLUTION NO. 1854 DESIGNATING AGENT FOR MAKING APPLICATION FOR FEMA REIMBURSEMENT OF
DISTRICT COSTS. (For Board action.)
- STATUS OF GREENWELL AVENUE MAIN REPAIR WORK. (For information.)
- VERBAL STATUS REPORTS.
a. Cachuma Seismic Safety Work.
a. Status of SWRCB Board Order 94-5 Studies.
b. Fishery Matters other than 94-5 Studies.
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information.)
a. Cachuma Conservation Release Board Meeting of March 18, 1998.
b. ACWA Board of Directors Meeting of March 20, 1998.
c. Special District Association Meeting of March 23, 1998.
d. Central Coast Water Authority Board Meeting of March 26, 1998.
e. Southern Steelhead Conference of March 27, 1998.
f. ACWA Region 5 Meeting of March 30, 1998.
g. Water Law Conference on April 2-3, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- CONSIDERATION OF RESCHEDULING JUNE 2, 1998 BOARD MEETING TO JUNE 3, 1998 AT 3:00 P.M.
(For Board action.)
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA.
- CLOSED SESSION/CONFERENCE WITH REAL ESTATE NEGOTIATOR PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE
SECTION NO. 54956.8.
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
front wall at 3:00 p.m. on April 3, 1998.
Note: The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the
meeting will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net