BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, JUNE 3, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF MAY 11 AND MAY 12, 1998 BOARD MEETINGS AND MAY
12, 1998 MONTECITO WATER DISTRICT FINANCING CORPORATION MEETING. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT WATER PRODUCTION REPORT FOR MAY 1998. (For
information.) (To Be Distributed at Board Meeting.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- REPORT ON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND FIRE FLOW UPGRADE PROGRAM
AND WATER AVAILABILITY CHARGE FUNDS. (For information.)
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask
questions of the Board relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- RESPONSE TO WATER CONSERVATION PLAN ANNUAL UPDATE LETTER.
(For Board action.)
- RESOLUTION NO. 1856 ESTABLISHING A WORKERS' COMPENSATION
SELF INSURANCE PROGRAM. (For Board action.)
- 1997-98 THIRD QUARTER BUDGET REPORT (For Board action.)
- 1997-98 THIRD QUARTER INVESTMENT REPORT (For Board action.)
- REVIEW OF DISTRICT CAPITAL COST RECOVERY AND SERVICE
CONNECTION FEES (For information and possible Board action.)
- REVIEW OF DISTRICT BOND FINANCING (For Board information.)
- CCWA CONTINUING DISCLOSURE. (For information.)
- STATUS OF GREENWELL AVENUE MAIN REPAIR WORK. (For
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information and possible
a. Cachuma Operations and Maintenance Board Meeting of May
b. Cachuma Conservation Release Board Meeting of May 27, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT
- CLOSED SESSION REGARDING PERSONNEL MATTER PURSUANT TO
GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957.
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District
front counter and outside
front wall at 2:00 p.m. on May 8, 1998.
Note: The Americans With Disabilities Act provides
that no qualified individual
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the
meeting will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net