BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, JULY 21, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF JULY 7, 1998 BOARD MEETING. (For Board action.)
- PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND FIRE FLOW UPGRADE PROGRAM,
PROPOSED FINANCING, AND ANY OBJECTIONS OR PROTESTS TO THE PROPOSED CHARGE AND REPORT. (For
- CONSIDERATION OF RESOLUTION NO. 1863 ESTABLISHING WATER AVAILABILITY CHARGE FOR 1998-99
TO FINANCE WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND FIRE FLOW UPGRADE PROGRAM AND CONSIDERATION OF
REPORT ESTABLISHING WATER AVAILABILITY CHARGE FOR 1998-99. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT WATER SALES REPORTS FOR JUNE 1998. (For information.)
- DISTRICT WATER WORKS OPERATIONS REPORT FOR JUNE 1998. (For information.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- BILLS FOR PAYMENT. (For Board action.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- AUTHORIZATION FOR ENTRIX TO PREPARE COMMENTS ON ARROYO TOAD RECOVERY PLAN. (For Board
- STATUS OF EAST MOUNTAIN DRIVE AREA PUMP STATION. (For information.)
- APPOINT SECOND ALTERNATE AS CCWA REPRESENTATIVE. (For Board action.)
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information and possible Board action.)
a. Cachuma Conservation Release Board meeting of July 8, 1998.
b. Cachuma Operation Maintenance Board meeting of July 20, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA.
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- CLOSED SESSION/CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL REGARDING PENDING LITIGATION PURSUANT TO
GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54956.9.
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
front wall at 3:00 p.m. on July 17, 1998.
Note: The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the
meeting will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net