BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, JULY 7, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- MINUTES OF JUNE 23, 1998 BOARD MEETING. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT WATER PRODUCTION REPORT FOR JUNE 1998. (For information.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- REPORT ON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND FIRE FLOW UPGRADE PROGRAM AND WATER AVAILABILITY
CHARGE FUNDS. (For information.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- ANALYSIS OF COST OF DISTRICT WATER SERVICE. (For information.)
- PROPOSED RELOCATION OF DISTRICT EDISON SERVICE AND EAST VALLEY RANCH WELL NO. 4
DISCHARGE LINE - 2125 BIRNAM WOOD DRIVE. For Board action.)
- SHEFFIELD RESERVOIR AND SOUTH COAST CONDUIT ISSUES. (For information.)
- DRAFT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS REGARDING DISTRICT STATE WATER PROJECT COSTS. (For Board
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For Board action.)
a. Central Coast Water Authority Meeting of June 25, 1998.
b. LAFCO Meeting of July 2, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA.
- CLOSED SESSION REGARDING PERSONNEL MATTER PURSUANT TO GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957.
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
front wall at 3:00 p.m. on July 2, 1998.
Note: The Americans will Disabilities Act provides that no qualified
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting
will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net