BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF AUGUST 4, 1998 BOARD MEETING. (For Board action.)
- RECOMMENDATION OF APPEALS COMMITTEE RELATIVE TO APPEAL OF MARGARET DENT. (For Board
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- DISTRICT WATER SALES REPORTS FOR JULY 1998. (For information.)
- DISTRICT WATER WORKS OPERATIONS REPORT FOR JULY 1998. (For information.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- BILLS FOR PAYMENT. (For Board action.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- REPLACEMENT OF STONE MEADOW LANE WATERLINE. (For Board action.)
- DISTRICT LETTER REQUESTING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING REQUEST OF CIMA DEL MUNDO
SUBDIVISION FOR DISTRICT WATER SERVICE. (For information.)
- U.S. FOREST SERVICE FINAL INVOICE REIMBURSEMENT REQUEST FOR 1997-98 CHALLENGE COST SHARE
AGREEMENT. (For Board action.)
- REQUEST BY U.S. FOREST SERVICE FOR RENEWAL OF CHALLENGE COST SHARE AGREEMENT. (For Board
- LETTER TO U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE REGARDING DRAFT RECOVERY PLAN FOR ARROYO TOAD.
- NOTICE OF SPECIAL DISTRICTS INSTITUTE SEMINAR. (For Board action.)
- PENDING CACHUMA MEMBER UNIT LEGAL ISSUES SUMMARY. (For information.)
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For information and possible Board action.)
a. ACWA Board Meeting of July 31, 1998.
b. LAFCO Meeting of August 6, 1998.
c. Cachuma Technical Advisory/Consensus Committee Meeting of August 12, 1998.
d. Cachuma Operation and Maintenance Board Meeting of August 17, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information and possible Board action.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
1. Committee Report Regarding Proposed 1/1/99 District Rate Increase.
2. Recommendation Regarding Capital Cost Recovery Fees Public Hearing.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA.
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front counter and
front wall at 3:00 p.m. on August 14, 1998.
Note: The Americans With Disabilities Act provides that no
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the Districts programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District Office
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the
meeting will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net