BOARD OF DIRECTORS
583 SAN YSIDRO ROAD, MONTECITO,
AT 3:00 P.M., TUESDAY, AUGUST 4, 1998
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL.
- MINUTES OF JULY 21, 1998 BOARD MEETING. (For Board action.)
- PUBLIC FORUM. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board
relating to any matter within the Board's jurisdiction not on the agenda.)
- DISTRICT WATER PRODUCTION REPORT FOR JULY 1998. (For information.) To be distributed
at Board meeting.
- REPORT ON DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM AND FIRE FLOW UPGRADE AND CAPITAL PROGRAMS PROJECTS AND
WATER AVAILABILITY CHARGE AND BOND FUNDS. (For information.)
- INVESTMENT OF DISTRICT FUNDS. (For Board action.)
- ACTIVITIES OF MONTECITO ASSOCIATION. (For information.)
- REQUEST OF CIMA DEL MUNDO SUBDIVISION. (For Board action.)
- REQUEST TO USE DISTRICT BOARD ROOM ON NOVEMBER 3, 1998 FOR GENERAL ELECTIONS AND
RESCHEDULE DISTRICT BOARD MEETING FROM NOVEMBER 3 TO WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 1998. (For
- 1997-98 ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND BUDGET REPORT.(For Board action.)
- 1997-98 FOURTH QUARTER INVESTMENT REPORT. (For Board action.)
- PROPOSED PERSONNEL BUDGET ADJUSTMENT. (For Board action.)
- 1998 JAMESON LAKE SILT SURVEY RESULTS. (For information-)
- REVIEW OF DISTRICT MINUTES ISSUE. (For Board action.)
- VERBAL REPORTS ON MEETINGS. (For Board action.)
a. Central Coast Water Authority Board of Directors Meeting of July 23, 1998.
b. Santa Barbara Water Purveyors Agency Meeting of July 24, 1998.
c. Santa Barbara Special Districts Association Meeting of July 27, 1998.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS. (For information.)
a. Operations Committee.
b. Finance Committee.
1. Breakdown of Legal Costs through June 1998.
2. Financial Cashflow through June 1998.
3. Review of Private Standby Fire Service.
4. Review of Arbitrage Calculation Requirement
5. Review of the Continuing Disclosure Requirement.
6. Year 2000 Update Regarding District Minicomputer.
c. Public Information Committee.
d. Water Marketing Committee.
- REQUESTS FROM DIRECTORS FOR ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED ON NEXT AGENDA.
This agenda was posted at the Montecito Water District front
counter and outside
front wall at 3:00 p.m. on July 31, 1998.
Note: The Americans will Disabilities Act provides that no qualified
with a disability shall be excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of,
the District's programs, services or activities because of any disability. If you need
special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the District
at (805) 969-2271. Notification at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting
will enable the District to make appropriate arrangements.
©1998 Montecito Water District
Web design by Infospec.net