- LIMITED TIMES TO IRRIGATE LANDSCAPES. If AUTOMATED, irrigation is allowed only between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. IF MANUALLY OPERATED, irrigation is allowed only between 4 p.m. and 10:30 a.m.
- POOL RESTRICTIONS. Existing water levels may be maintained, but pools may not be drained and refilled.
- CAR WASHING RESTRICTIONS. Vehicles shall be washed only at commercial car washes or by bucket or hose equipped with a hand-operated shut-off valve.
- NO WASHING OF HARD SURFACES such as driveways, sidewalks, patios and parking lots, except where necessary to protect health and safety.
- LEAKS MUST BE IMMEDIATELY REPAIRED. If repairs are delayed, water service to the property must be turned off to prevent water loss until the repair has been completed.
- LIMITS ON RESTAURANT AND HOTEL SERVICES. Restaurants may only serve water upon request. Hotels, motels and other lodgings shall only change and wash sheets and towels when requested.