Montecito Water District Introduces New Bill Format
Montecito Water District is pleased to provide you with this new bill format.
The new bill format is one piece of an integrated effort to improve processes and provide added efficiency, benefits, and value for our customers. Please take a moment to review the important changes noted below.
Beginning in early August, 2018:
1) All invoices will feature a new format that provides more detailed information on monthly water consumption and corresponding charges.
Note: There are no changes to rates at this time.
2) Ebills will be sent from: "email@example.com". Existing ebill customers can add this to their safe sender list to ensure delivery. Ebill appearance will now be consistent with mailed invoices.
3) For payments only, the new mailing address is: P.O. Box 29079, Glendale, CA, 91209-9079 This address is printed on the invoice submission slip. Payment may also be made directly to the office at 583 San Ysidro Road, Montecito, CA 93108.
4) New payment options will be available!
In addition to all of our previous services, customers will be able to pay by credit card and online. There are no additional fees for these options.
5) Account access will be available online!
Customers will be able to view and pay bills, sign up for ebills, enroll in Direct Payment and more through a portal on our web site: www.montecitowater.com
6) Customers enrolled in our Direct Payment Program will continue to have automatic account drafts on the 20th day of the month with no action required. If you are currently enrolled and wish to cancel participation, please notify us.
Note: Log-in through the new online portal will prompt a confirmation of participation and preferences. If you would like to explore the portal without interrupting your autodraft, we recommend doing your first login between the 21st and the last day of the month: after the autodraft and prior to a new invoice being generated.
7) We encourage all customers to review their invoices monthly for timely messages and important information about water service.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we make changes. The District is committed to improving customer service, and we look forward to providing more payment options, better account access, and clear communication for our customers. If you desire any assistance, please contact us.
While the new format may look fancier, updates have not increased costs, and will increase efficiency. Better yet, the new payment options come at no extra charge for customers.
Some of the new format’s features are highlighted below.
Statement Front / Page 1:
Statement Back / Page 2: