New Bill Format and Payment Options!
Montecito Water District is pleased to announce that we are improving processes with new technology to provide added benefit and value for our customers. Please take a moment to review the seven important points below.
Beginning in early August, 2018:
1) All invoices will appear in a new format that provides more detailed information on monthly water consumption and corresponding charges. Please note: There are no changes to rates at this time.
2) Ebills will be sent from: "email@example.com". Existing ebill customers can add this to their safe sender list to ensure delivery. Ebill appearance will now be consistent with mailed invoices.
3) For payments only, the new mailing address is: P.O. Box 29079, Glendale, CA, 91209-9079. This address is printed on the invoice submission slip. Payment may also be made directly to the office at 583 San Ysidro Road, Montecito, CA 93108.
4) New payment options will be available! In addition to all of our previous services, customers will now be able to pay by credit card and online.
5) Account access will be available online! Customers will be able to pay bills, sign up for ebills, enroll in Direct Payment and more through a portal on our web site: www.montecitowater.com
6) Customers enrolled in our Direct Payment Program will continue to have automatic account drafts on the 20th day of the month with no action required. (Note: Log-in through the new portal will prompt a confirmation of participation and preferences. If you would like to explore the portal without interrupting your autodraft, we recommend doing your first login between the 21st and the last day of the month: after the autodraft and prior to a new invoice being generated.)
7) We encourage all customers to review their invoices monthly for timely messages and important information about water service.
The District is committed to customer service, and we look forward to these improvements which will provide more payment options and better account access for our customers. As always, if you desire assistance, please contact us.