Rate Study & Public Hearing
At a Special Board Meeting / Public Hearing
Thursday, June 25, 9:30 a.m.
Montecito Water District adopted new rates
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Your Water
Please note that water service is not affected.
You can drink and use tap water as usual.
The health and safety of our staff and customers are top priority.
Award Winning District!
The Special District Leadership Foundation (SDLF) has awarded the Transparency Certificate of Excellence to Montecito Water District in recognition of its outstanding efforts to promote transparency and good governance.
- Coronavirus (COVID 19) and Your Water
Our top priority to is to keep employees, partners, contractors and vendors safe and healthy so we can continue to serve our customers. We have adapted some business practices for pandemic prevention and response. Click here for more information.
- Quarterly Water Supply Update
Updated January, 2020. A summary report for the District, provided by the General Manager.
- Rainfall & Reservoir Data
- Sustainable Management of Montecito Groundwater Basin
Groundwater is a vital component of our local water supply. Click here to learn more about SGMA.
- Conservation is a California Way of Life
What does this mean for District residents? Keep track of usage with weekly meter reads and promptly address any water waste causes or concerns. Choose no or low-irrigation landscaping that is appropriate for Montecito’s natural environment and that can withstand cyclical droughts. Find more water saving tips here.
- Ready Santa Barbara County
- July 2020 Customer Mailing – Bill Insert Click on the images above to enlarge or Click here to download PDF
- Important Message: Your 2019 Consumer Confidence Report is Now Available Online
- New Rates, New Reliability, & Ongoing Customer Appreciation
- Montecito Water District Completes its Part of the “DeSal Deal” and Adopts New Rates (Santa Barbara, California. June 25, 2020) Montecito Water District’s Board of Directors approved the Water Supply Agreement between the District and the City of…
- Presentation, Rate Calculator, Meetings This Week…
- Montecito Water District Poised to be Drought-Proof by Summer with Desalination and New Rates (Santa Barbara, California. April 27, 2020) Montecito Water District’s Board of Directors will hold its regular monthly meeting tomorrow as scheduled. The agenda includes…
- April 2020 Customer Mailing – Bill Insert Click on the images above to enlarge or Click here to download PDF
- Coronavirus (COVID 19) and Your Water COVID-19 Information Page May Page Update - For any buildings that will be re-occupied after a prolonged absence or water use interruption, here are some important tips: • Buildings…
- Transparency Certificate of Excellence Awarded to Montecito Water District (September 18, 2019) Santa Barbara, CA — The Montecito Water District received the District Transparency Certificate of Excellence from the Special District Leadership Foundation…
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: FERNALD POINT LANE WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT PROJECT Montecito Water District is now seeking proposals from qualified contractors for Fernald Point Lane Water Main Replacement. This Request For Proposals (RFP) outlines the requirements and…