Santa Rosa Lane Water Main Replacement
Update on Road Slurry Scheduled for Santa Rosa Lane:
New dates: November 19, 20, 23 (Thursday, Friday, Monday)
Possible traffic delays 7:30a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Please avoid area, Slurry remains sticky for 4 hours.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Your Water
Please note that water service is not affected.
You can drink and use tap water as usual.
Need Guidance for Reopening Buildings?
Award Winning District!
The Special District Leadership Foundation (SDLF) has awarded the Transparency Certificate of Excellence to Montecito Water District in recognition of its outstanding efforts to promote transparency and good governance.
- Coronavirus (COVID 19) and Your WaterOur top priority to is to keep employees, partners, contractors and vendors safe and healthy so we can continue to serve our customers. We have adapted some business practices for pandemic prevention and response. Click here for more information.
- Quarterly Water Supply Update
Updated October, 2020. A summary report for the District, provided by the General Manager.
- Rainfall & Reservoir Data
- Sustainable Management of Montecito Groundwater Basin
Groundwater is a vital component of our local water supply. Click here to learn more about SGMA.
- Conservation is a California Way of Life
What does this mean for District residents? Keep track of usage with weekly meter reads and promptly address any water waste causes or concerns. Choose no or low-irrigation landscaping that is appropriate for Montecito’s natural environment and that can withstand cyclical droughts. Find more water saving tips here.
- Ready Santa Barbara County
- Here’s to the Next Fifty Years! City of Santa Barbara and Montecito Water District Sign Water Supply Agreement (SANTA BARBARA, CA – October 20, 2020) October 21, 2020 is National “Imagine a Day Without Water” Day. Here on the South Coast, it will…
- July 2020 Customer Mailing – Bill Insert Click on the images above to enlarge or Click here to download PDF
- Important Message: Your 2019 Consumer Confidence Report is Now Available Online
- New Rates, New Reliability, & Ongoing Customer Appreciation
- Montecito Water District Completes its Part of the “DeSal Deal” and Adopts New Rates (Santa Barbara, California. June 25, 2020) Montecito Water District’s Board of Directors approved the Water Supply Agreement between the District and the City of…
- Presentation, Rate Calculator, Meetings This Week…
- Montecito Water District Poised to be Drought-Proof by Summer with Desalination and New Rates (Santa Barbara, California. April 27, 2020) Montecito Water District’s Board of Directors will hold its regular monthly meeting tomorrow as scheduled. The agenda includes…
- April 2020 Customer Mailing – Bill Insert Click on the images above to enlarge or Click here to download PDF
- Coronavirus (COVID 19) and Your Water COVID-19 Information Page Guidance for Reopening Buildings For any buildings that will be re-occupied after a prolonged absence or water use interruption, here are some important tips: •…
- Transparency Certificate of Excellence Awarded to Montecito Water District (September 18, 2019) Santa Barbara, CA — The Montecito Water District received the District Transparency Certificate of Excellence from the Special District Leadership Foundation…
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: WATER MAIN REPAIRS AT FERNALD POINT LANE BRIDGE REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: Montecito Water District is seeking proposals from qualified contractors to replace pipeline and related infrastructure on Fernald Point Lane at the…
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: RECYCLED WATER PRELIMINARY DESIGN REPORT AND 30% DESIGN REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: Montecito Water District and the Montecito Sanitary District have issued a joint Request for Proposals and are seeking proposals from qualified engineering…
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: URBAN WATER MANAGEMENT PLAN UPDATE 2020 URBAN WATER MANAGEMENT PLAN Montecito Water District is seeking proposals from qualified consultants to provide professional consulting services to prepare the District’s 2020 Urban…